Reset Password

Membership Plan
Your search results

Domain at the Tour d’Arfon hamlet of Monestier

, , ,
Monestier, , Dordogne, France, Nouvelle-Aquitaine
Entire home
Holiday Homes
| 3 Bedrooms|
Check Availability

Description

Our vacation home features a pool with views, a hot tub, and a fireplace. With two private entrances, our spacious cottage also includes 1 living room, 3 separate bedrooms (including a master suite) and 3 bathrooms with shower. Meals can be prepared in the well-equipped kitchen, which is equipped with a stove, refrigerator, dishwasher and kitchenware. The main room is air-conditioned and offers a smart flat-screen TV, a washing machine, a coffee machine, a seating area and views of the garden.

We also offer a breakfast service and takeaway meals…(Don’t hesitate to order!)

View more
Price Details
Price per night: 260 €
Price per night (30d+): 220 €
Price per weekend (Sunday and Saturday) : 400 €
Cleaning Fee: 80 € Single Fee
Minimum no of nights: 2
Security deposit: 300 €
Maximum extra guests allowed: 2 Guests
Extra options:
: Single Fee
Sleeping Situation
Bedroom 1
1 King Bed
1 Double
Bedroom 2
1 Queen Bed
Bedroom 3
1 Queen Bed
Address
Address: Monestier
City:
County: Dordogne
State: Nouvelle-Aquitaine
Zip: 24240
Country: France
Listing Details
Property ID: 43575
Property Size: 166 ft2
Rooms: 3
Bedrooms: 3
Bathrooms: 3
Check-in Hour: 15:00
Check-Out Hour: 1:00 to 12:00
Late Check-in: 00:00
Outdoor Facilities: Outdoor furniture, Outdoor dining area, Sun terrace, Private pool, BBQ facilities, Terrace, Garden
Features
Other Features
Air Conditioner
Bar / Restaurant
Dryer
Essentials
Family/Kid Friendly
Free Parking on Premises
Heating
Internet
Kitchen
Pets Allowed
Pool
TV
Wireless Internet
Terms and Conditions
Smoking Allowed
Pets Allowed
Party Allowed
Children Allowed
Any amount collected is non-refundable.
All reservations must be guaranteed by a valid credit card on the date of arrival.

30% of the total amount will be debited at the time of booking. The remaining 70% will be charged 30 days before arrival.

A deposit of €300 will be held on your credit card on the day of arrival, unless otherwise stated.
Editable: Yes

Modification conditions:

For any changes concerning the number of people, or the dates of stay, contact us directly, we will try to satisfy you according to our availability.

Availability

June 2024
M T W T F S S
 1
400 €
2
400 €
3
260 €
4
260 €
5
260 €
6
260 €
7
260 €
8
400 €
9
400 €
10
260 €
11
260 €
12
260 €
13
260 €
14
260 €
15
400 €
16
400 €
17
260 €
18
260 €
19
260 €
20
260 €
21
260 €
22
400 €
23
400 €
24
260 €
25
260 €
26
260 €
27
260 €
28
260 €
29
400 €
30
400 €
July 2024
M T W T F S S
1
260 €
2
260 €
3
260 €
4
260 €
5
260 €
6
400 €
7
400 €
8
260 €
9
260 €
10
260 €
11
260 €
12
260 €
13
400 €
14
400 €
15
260 €
16
260 €
17
260 €
18
260 €
19
260 €
20
400 €
21
400 €
22
260 €
23
260 €
24
260 €
25
260 €
26
260 €
27
400 €
28
400 €
29
260 €
30
260 €
31
260 €
 
past
today
booked

On the Map

260 € per night
×

Book Now

Single Fee

Add to Favorites
Contact Owner
Share

BONIFAIS Elodie

See Owner Profile
Contact Owner
x
260 € per night